Renewal of the LED stadium displays at the Allianz Arena in Munich.
The product selection was made by means of an on-site shoot-out. During sampling, an EMC measurement and a lighting assessment were carried out.
Media technology equipment:
- 2x 200 m2 LED surface with 6.6 mm pixel pitch
- 2x 30 m2 LED surface with 6.6 mm pixel pitch
- Brightness sensor
- Feed via fibre-optic links
- Steel substructure incl. suspension at four mounting points on the stadium roof
- Outdoor cabinets for media technology and power distribution
Client: Wilhelm & Willhalm event technology GmbH & Co.KG
Duration: 2016 – 2017
Project phases: Preparation of award of contract, participation in award of contract, acceptance