medienprojekt p2 was founded in 1999 by Matthias de Ponte and Dieter Plew as an independent planning office for media technology. Our focus is on consulting, planning and the technical management of audiovisual technology for
- Museums, brand worlds and exhibitions
- Event and conference rooms
- Public space installations
We accompany projects from the initial idea to their final implementation. This includes
- Conceiving technical solutions
- Monitoring the realisation process and costs
In this way, we ensure timely and economic implementation – from simple to more complex projects.
We attach great importance to innovative, individually tailored and high-quality technology. We work independently of specific products and manufacturers and can thus find the optimal solution for every application.